FamilyLife Blended® Podcast
48: Sending & Receiving Kids Between Homes
Stepfamily life often includes kids with two homes. Ron Deal's panel discussion on this episode gives valuable tips on how parents can help create smooth transitions and a secure environment when kids move between homes.
About the Guest
- Learn about Joel Hawbaker and his resources. https://reallifeleading.com/blended-families
- Get David and Claudia Arp's book: "Suddenly Their Thirteen." https://www.amazon.com/Suddenly-Theyre-David-Claudia-Arp/dp/0310227887
- Learn more about Billy and Yolanda Jackson. https://www.liveinpeaceministries.org/
- Visit Gayla Grace's website. https://stepparentingwithgrace.com/
- Learn more about our Blended & Blessed Livestream Event. https://www.blendedandblessed.com/
- Learn about FamilyLife Blended. https://www.familylife.com/blended
- Learn more about Bethany House. http://bakerpublishinggroup.com/bethanyhouse
- Donate to FamilyLife Blended by phone 1-800-358-6329.
Billy and Yolanda JacksonAuthors, Speakers and Marriage Strategist Billy & Yolanda Jackson are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to “real life” marriage and family situations. They launched Live in Peace Ministries in 2016, and together they host seminars, workshops, conferences and retreats to equip and encourage married people on their journey. Their mission is to help married couples build a legacy of love through stronger marriages. They believe that changing the world is possible one couple at...more
Gayla GraceGayla Grace serves on staff with FamilyLife Blended, a division of FamilyLife, and is passionate about equipping blended families as a writer and a speaker. She is author of Stepparenting with Grace: A Devotional for Blended Families and co-author of Quiet Moments for the Stepmom Soul. Gayla holds a master’s degree in Psychology and Counseling. She and her husband, Randy, have been married since 1995 in a “his, hers, and ours” family. She is the mom to three and stepmom t...more
Joel HawbakerJoel is a blended family coach, an award-winning teacher, author, speaker, and frequent podcast guest who loves helping blended/stepfamilies overcome obstacles and grow by teaching them the 10 Commandments of Blended Family Life. These are universal principles that families can apply immediately to begin seeing positive changes. Joel is a divorced and remarried father of two. He currently lives in Alabama with his wife, his two daughters, and their two rescue dogs Bruiser and Butterscotch....more
Stepfamily life often includes kids with two homes. Ron Deal’s panel discussion on this episode gives valuable tips on how parents can help create smooth transitions and a secure environment when kids move between homes.