Stepping Up Video Series Online Access
Facing the battles of life demands courage, and courage is the ability to do the hard thing in every circumstance, despite the cost.
In Stepping Up Dennis Rainey, cofounder of FamilyLife®, calls men to courageous manhood, offering a powerful vision for what it means to be a man today who truly conquers and wins in life. He defines courage throughout the five stages of manhood and commissions men to honestly evaluate where they stand. Then, he prepares men to bravely master their life purpose by developing a strategic plan and establishing a winning vision.
Don’t forget! You’ll want a copy of the Stepping Up workbook in order to get the most out of your experience. Get yours here!
1. A Call to Courage – What Robs a Man of Courage
2. The Five Steps – Part One: Boyhood / Adolescence
3. The Five Steps – Part Two: Manhood / Mentor / Patriarch
4. The Power to Step Up
5. Am I Stepping Up? – Part One: Stand Firm
6. Am I Stepping Up? – Part Two: Men Take Initiative
7. Am I Stepping Up? – Part Three: Men Engage with Wisdom and Grace
8. Am I Stepping Up? – Part Four: Men Plan Ahead and Provide
9. Having a Vision for Your Marriage and Family
10. Having a Vision for Your World
Receive fresh ideas that grow your love for God and each other a little stronger, a little closer every day with I Do, Every Day.